Intertape PS1 Premium Paper Flatback Tape is designed for superior performance in a variety of packaging, splicing and tabbing applications. It provides quick adhesion in various temperature and humidity conditions up to 400°F. PS1 has a royal blue heavy-duty saturated paper flatback backing, a non-printable release coat, and a pressure-sensitive synthetic rubber/resin adhesive. The royal blue color provides easy identification of splices, even in high-speed operations.
Intertape PS-1 provides excellent adhesion to flooring materials and heavy kraft paper surfaces. Offers a positive splice under constant web tension; e.g. belt sander splices. Also works well on polyethylene (PE) coated liquid boxboard. This tape is an automotive-grade, stain-resistant adhesive and is also used for holding, mild to medium grit blast, and as paint adhesion (cross-hatch) test tape. Please note that this product is not repulpable.
Intertape PS1 Premium Paper Flatback Tape
- Standards Met: Boeing BAC D6-1816
- Carrier/Backing: Kraft flatback paper
- Adhesive: rubber/resin How are adhesives different?
- Thickness: 9.6 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 62 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 48 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 400°F
- Elongation: 4%
- Core: 3″ diameter
There are no reviews yet.