Solid colors and highly visible, Presco Taffeta Roll Flagging is the most durable, longest-lasting outdoor flagging tape available in the marketplace. Easy identification and easy to use – just tie and untie.
Presco Taffeta Roll Flagging Tape is extruded PVC film and made in the USA. Since Presco controls the manufacturing process of the flagging tape, they are able to custom formulate the PVC film with added plasticizer packages which yield maximum physical properties including tensile strength, cold crack, and UV stability.
Please note that Presco Taffeta Roll Flagging Tape can be shipped on a non-branded neutral core or a Presco branded core.
- Temperature resistant to -10F
- 2.5 mil thickness with heavy embossing
- Easy to use and identify
- 100% made in the US
- 9 bright and long-lasting color options including black, blue, green, orange, pink, purple, red, white, and yellow
- All American Public Works Association (APWA) colors available
Presco Taffeta Roll Flagging Tape
- Carrier/Backing: embossed polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Adhesive: N/A
- Thickness: 2.5 mils (carrier) What is mil thickness?
- Tensile Strength: 6.75 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: -10°F to 160°F
- Elongation: 270%
- Core: 1-1/2″ diameter