JVCC BST-24 is a UPVC film coated with a solvent-based natural rubber adhesive. Typical bags that can be sealed include produce bags, bakery products, candy items, floral arrangements, industrial parts, newspapers, and hardware. The tape is also printable. Please note BST-24 is JVCC’s product number for this specific item (stands for Bag Sealing Tape – 2.4 mils thick).
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Hexachlorobenzene (HCB), Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB), which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
JVCC BST-24 Bag Sealing Tape
- Carrier/Backing: unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (UPVC) film
- Adhesive: solvent-based natural rubber How are adhesives different?
- Thickness: 2.4 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 15 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 42 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 176°F
- Elongation: 75%
- Core: 3″ diameter neutral
There are no reviews yet.