This non-skid tape has a water-resistant backing and is coated with an aggressive acrylic adhesive. FindTape AST-35 tape is ideal for indoor and outdoor applications and has good weatherization characteristics. You can create a non-slip surface anywhere AST-35 tape can be applied to ensure a safe area at work and home.
Installation is easy with the self-adhesive, peel and stick materials of non-skid tape. When applying, the surface must be dry, in good condition, and free of any debris so the adhesive bond can form correctly. The 60 grit surface of this tape is similar in feel to 60 grit sandpaper, therefore, it may not be appropriate for bare feet.
FindTape AST-35 Premium Anti-Slip Non-Skid Tape is available in 10 colors including black, blue, brown, grey, red, semi-transparent/translucent, white, yellow, red and white stripes, and yellow and black stripes. Please note the semi-transparent/translucent color is only partially transparent while the white color is completely opaque.
- At home on a balcony or deck steps
- Kitchens and bathrooms
- Loading docks and access ramps
- Marinas and docks
- Skateboards and ramps
- RV steps
- Industrial facilities
FindTape AST-35 Premium Anti-Slip Non-Skid Tape
- Carrier/Backing: 60 grit mineral glass sand
- Adhesive: solvent acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Release Liner: PE coated paper
- Thickness: 34.6 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Service/Operating Temperature: -22°F to 212°F
- Elongation: 10%
- Outdoor Age Resistance: 1-3 years under average walkway conditions
- Impermeability: 12 months
- Rolling Ball Test: 1 cm
- Core: 3″ diameter