Marking Services Inc. offers MS-900 self-adhesive tape to color code piping systems. Colors can define class of service or special hazard pipes. Place identification banding at entry and exit point of equipment, at wall, floor or ceiling penetrations and at major changes in piping direction or elevation.
• Standard sizes 1″ and 2″ wide by 50 yards long
• Also available in additional size rolls, contact us for details
• Banding tape is also available with MS-1000 protective over laminate
• MS-900 color banding tape complies with MIL-SPEC 101B
• Available in MSI standard colors plus RAL and BS-1710/BS-4800 colors
• Custom colors also available
NOTE: MS-900 vinyl tapes have a limited outdoor life when exposed to direct sunlight. See MS-995 pipe marking products for UV protected products with extended outdoor life