It has a synthetic rubber adhesive and is flame retardant and cold resistant. This tape is 8 mils thick and is rolled onto a 1.5-inch diameter UL/CSA listed core.
Electrical tape (or insulating tape) is an essential component of any installation, repair, and manufacturing project. EL7566-AW provides durable and reliable performance, designed to protect in the most challenging environments. This pressure sensitive tape is used to insulate wires and other materials that conduct electricity. With a strong, flexible PVC backing and superior insulating properties, JVCC EL7566-AW resists moisture, corrosion, alkalis, and acids.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
JVCC EL7566-AW Premium Grade Electrical Tape
- Standards Met: UL listed and CSA certified
- Carrier/Backing: polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Adhesive: synthetic rubber How are adhesives different?
- Thickness: 8 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 14 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 17 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Dielectric Breakdown: 6000 volts
- Service/Operating Temperature: 14°F to 176°F
- Application Temperature: 32°F to 122°F
- Elongation: 250%
- Core: 1-1/2″ diameter