Packaging tape is used in a wide variety of applications and most commonly for sealing boxes and packages for shipment.
OPP-20C is an economical choice for carton sealing and the colors add an extra benefit for color-coding and identification applications. The tape color is translucent, but the lighter colors like yellow allow you to better read writing underneath the tape.
Available in 9 colors including black, blue, green, orange, pink, purple, red, white, and yellow. Please note that pink is only available in 110 yards (not 55 yards) rolls.
JVCC OPP-20C Economy Grade Packaging Tape
- Carrier/Backing: 28 micron polypropylene film
- Adhesive: water based acrylic How are adhesives different?
- Thickness: 2 mils (carrier, adhesive) What is mil thickness?
- Adhesion: 22 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 18 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: up to 140°F
- Application Temperature: 32°F (minimum)
- Elongation: 180%
- Core: 3″ diameter neutral